Updated: January 23, 2015
Friday we took a look at a large variety of news and magazine premium WordPress themes, and yesterday we took a look at small business premium WordPress themes. Today I wanted to cover my favorite type of premium WordPress theme, this time focusing specifically on the premium blog WordPress themes.
When the premium WordPress market was originally formed, pretty much every theme was focused specifically on behaving like a content management system. There were some great themes released, but it always surprised me that there didn’t seem to be any real premium blog themes for sale. Fortunately in the six months since then a few nice premium blog themes have been released and they really do a great job of taking your blog to the next level.
I expect this area of the premium WordPress themes market to continue to grow, so this post will probably receive a lot of updates over the coming months. Enjoy!
- Over 1,000 Possible Layout Combinations!
- Completely widget based
- Ability to Rotating header images
- Multiple Color Styles to choose from
- Includes Contact Form Page Template
- A Built-In Menu Builder
- Search Engine Optimized
Single-Use ($79.95), Multiple-Use ($249.95)
Ultimate Blogging Theme
- 3 color schemes (Spit fire red, Quirky pink and Earth green)
- 6 months of FREE updates
- 17 minute video tutorials for theme installation
- 20 minute video tutorials for on-page SEO & Conversion tips and tricks
Single License ($67.00), Unlimited License ($97.00)
Source/Demo | Purchase
Urban Elements Theme
- Theme options page for customization and management options for: Site Header Customization, In line Advertisement Management, Sidebar Advertisement Management, Social Link Configuration, Google Analytics Configuration and finally Post Thumbnail options
- Drop down navigation menu
- Integrated advertisement placements
- Framed post thumbnails
- Social links
- Full documentation
Unlimited License: $75.00
- 6 Colors to Choose From – Pink, Light Orange, Green, Red, Blue, and Dark Orange.
- Advertising Management including 125×125 Ad Blocks.
- Two unique layouts – a “landing-style” news page and a two-column “blog-style” interior page.
- Change your theme’s color, layout, featured posts, and advertising – all without touching a single line of code.
- Clean, lightweight code means fast loading times.
- Extensive support resources available.
- Search engine optimized, out of the box.
Single-Use ($79.00), Multiple-Use ($99.00), Developer’s Pack ($149.00)
Source/Demo | Purchase
Omni Social Networking Theme
- Theme designed specifically for social networking bloggers.
Single-Use ($79.99), Developer’s ($199.99)
Personal License ($87.00), Developer’s License ($164.00)
For a complete list of premium WordPress themes available, check out our premium WordPress themes gallery!