If you are an affiliate marketer, I’m sure you will be able to see the tremendous value in a new WordPress plugin (which was just released today) known as the LP Jumper WordPress plugin. I’ve been working with the author of the plugin for over a year now on various affiliate campaigns and was thrilled to be able to get a sneak peak at the Landing Page Jumper plugin a day early and try it out.
With the LP Jumper WordPress plugin, the concept is really simple. All you have to do is upload and activate the plugin. Once activated, you can control all the WordPress themes in your theme directory from the settings panel, setting rotation percentages (percentages much total 100% in order for the rotation to work properly). Once done, the theme displayed will change each time the website is refreshed based upon the percentages you set.
Here are some of the features of this premium WordPress plugin, which are any affiliate marketers dream:
- Rotate Multiple Landing Pages from One Traffic Source
- Find Out How Many Times the Specific Landing Page was viewed
- Give Specific Priority to a Landing Page base on its Performance
- Ability to Test your Current Landing Page Layout with Different Color Variations
- Easily Create One Campaign and Utilize One Traffic Source to Test
If you’d like to learn more, you can read about the LP Jumper plugin here.